Find Your Campus to Contact Your Legislator

This is a map of California public higher education schools and State Assembly and State Senate boundaries.

The map can take a few minutes to load, so please be patient.

Click on your local Community College (yellow dots), State University (blue squares) or University of California (gold diamonds) to get links to the State Senator and Assemblymember that represents that school.

View Larger Map